Saturday 10 January 2015

My First Attempt At Green Screening



When Green Screening I found it easy to learn how to use the Chroma Key and the process of the technique. However with my first two attempts it was hard when knowing where to position the individual. For instance in our my first two attempts some of the keys on the keyboards disappeared and our legs looked a bit weird because we stood too far back and merged in with the green screen almost.









But once I tackled that difficulty it became a lot easier and i was able to expand my backgrounds and think of more imaginative poses.











You could use green screening within a music video (especially one under the spectacle genre), since it would help broaden that imaginative side that artist's such as Lady GaGa are famous for appreciating.











An example can be seen in Lady GaGa -Telephone ft. Beyonce, as they are driving in the car!











One benefit to green screening is the fact that it leaves your options for setting and location open a lot more, as your background imagery could be limitless. Overall I feel green screening may prove very usual in a music video, as it would reduce the cost during production and you could save time when finding a suitable location.    




No comments:

Post a Comment